Time flew......

Sunday, June 29, 2008

A day passed by,
a week passed by,
a month passed by,
Before I knew it,
another year passed by,
and now I'm 17.


***************************************************************************************

My family and I went for Dim Sum breakfast this morning! We went to this place in USJ 21. It was really packed. We were lucky to find a place. The food was really good. I was so full, I could barely walk after that. It was nice to have dim sum after so long! I haven't had dim sum in ages, so I decided to ask my parents to take me there today. YUMMY!


DIM SUM!!!!! it was really filling.


My favourite dish...some prawn thingy
with sauce that tasted like mayo.....


my daddy and sister tucking in!


Mummy! :)


Doesn't look like we took a lot of dishes, but it
sure feels like we ate too much!!!!



Me and Roshni on the way back, testing out
my new phone ;)



Mummy is taking me shopping later. Yes, I am going shopping AGAIN. Hehe. But I don't think I will be buying anything today, unless I see something I really want. Window shopping can be really nice. You walk into a shop, try on clothes regardless of the price, and then give it all back to the shop people. HAHAHH.

Oh yes, and Happy Birthday to Su Yi! The girl who has the same birthday as me!

0 comments: