Updates ;)

Sunday, June 1, 2008

I cut my hair! It turned out way shorter than I wanted, but I guess I could live with short hair for a while. It'll grow back! It's seriously short right now. Just above my shoulder! I miss my long hair...... But I did do this for charity. Because I cut my hair, a poor kid is getting breakfast :D It was in Pyramid. All the money collected is going to charity. So yeah, maybe cutting my hair wasn't such a bad idea after all.

I am the Professional Development Director if the Rotaract Club! I admit, it's going to be quite a handful. I have to try and organise 3 talks and a camp this year. But honestly, I'm looking forward to it. It's going to be a whole new experience. Plus, so many have come up to me and offered to help me in whatever way possible. To those of you who did, I really appreciate it. :) As long as I manage my time well, I should be able to accomplish a lot.

The homework pile is building up. Everytime I finish something, another thing replaces that. I've also got Malaysian studies assignment to complete. There's also the experiment reports, not to mention the quizzes in class. I'm really enjoying the experiments. So far I've done 2 chemistry experiments and 2 physics experiments. It was quite easy :P that's why I enjoyed them.....
hehe.... Can't wait for the next experiments!

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

=D

Anonymous said...

mana itu gambar dei?

anusha said...

sry lah! camera takda fungsi....lol