it's been a long day

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Went to Pyramid today! Watched Made of Honour. It was half funny, half romantic :) So basically, it was a romantic comedy, perfect for a girl's day out..haha.



After watching the movie, Debbie, Pui Yee, Jessica and I did some SHOPPING! A girl's day out is not a girl's day out without shopping. We bought clothes, accessories, make up and food!!!! Hehe. We were walking from 1pm right to 3pm, with heels, and probably a 20 minute break in between. We stopped at KFC and Starbucks. Debbie and Pui Yee treated me to a Dark Mocha Frappuccino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Thank you so much!) :) I ate so much! I had half a bucket of popcorn, half a packet of Mr Potato, a bit if Sprite, curly fries, a but of lemonade, pretzel, and a frap. All in 2 hours! :O I didn't know I could eat that much.

Immediately after I came back, I rushed off for piano class. And then straight after that I went out with my parents again. Just came back like an hour ago. Today has been one looooooooong day and it was a goooooood day. :D

ps: to debbie, pui yee, and ping yee, thank you so much for the necklace!

0 comments: