Britain's got talent

Sunday, June 22, 2008

I was browsing through youtube and came across this show. Britain's Got Talent is a, as the title says, is a talent show. If I am not mistakes, the winner gets to perform in front of the Queen. These videos show some of the top contestants.


OK, for some reason I can't upload the videos, so I'll just post up the links.

Andrew Johnston
Signature
George Sampson

Those are the few I enjoyed watching. Andrew Johnston is this young boy who gets bullied all the time, and only has him mum to support him. He's a soprano singer. Really, really good. He gives me the chills!. Signature consists of these 2 guys who combined michael jackson songs with bhangra music. Watch it and you'll understand what I'm saying. George Sampson is a streetdancer, and a really good one at that. He is so good, that Simon Cowell said he was "phenomenal". Simon Cowell has not used that word until now.

Watch the videos!

0 comments: