Charity Car Wash

Saturday, July 5, 2008

INTI's Rotaract club organized a charity car wash on Friday and Saturday. It was really really fun!!!! Haha. I am not sure of how many cars we washed, or how much we earned, but I think we did really well. All the members were constantly washing cars the whole time. I only managed to wash a few cars because I was one of them who were going around asking people if they wanted their car washed. It wasn't the best thing to do, I would have preferred to have washed cars the whole time, but hey, someone's got to do the job right? Otherwise we wouldn't have had any cars to wash. A group of us went around asking, while another group washed cars. Some were quite rude, others were really nice. Well, the world is full of different kinds of people, right? All in all I think this project was a success.

Another project the club organized was the Personal Grooming Talk, that was held last Wednesday. The talk was conducted by Ms Nor Bahiyah Lasim, from Polished Etiquette and Image. The talk, I can proudly say, was a success :D I was the one who organized it, by the way...hehe...
It was fun, the turnout was good, and the speaker was really nice. And it was my first event! SO yes, I am happy! I will be organizing 2 more talks by this year. Topics will be decided soon!


A few pics I took during the car wash............

0 comments: