Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy! We went out for breakfast just now. Went to Park Way. Yummmy! :D
I am sooooo full right now. Other than that I don't think we're doing anything else. I can smell something good, so I guess my mum made some sort of dessert. My mum is always making awesome desserts :D......bread pudding, chocolate cake, double choc brownies, scones, muffins, cupcakes, more cakes hehe.



Oh yes, here are the pictures I promised. ENJOY! :)








us practicing before leaving















the two youngest kids














some of the kids

















me and ben, the president













come get your food! its lunch time!















:)
















happy birthday to everyone!













let's sing together










These pictures are from Ben's, Susan's and Sie Hui's blog. Go read their posts if u wanna see more pictures! :)

0 comments: