Tagged by Leit

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
=> family

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
=>sandwich for lunch.....

3.Where do you wish to get married?
=>in a garden full of trees! *dreamy*

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
=>hopefully, till death do us part :)

5. Are you in love?
=> nope

6. Where was the last restaurant you had lunch?
=> asia cafe

7. Name the latest book you bought?
=>ummm, haven't bought any books lately
latest book I've read : Eldest

8. What is your full name?
=> ACG :)

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
=> i love them both equally

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
=> only one??? there's sooo many people I want to meet, movie stars especially...hehe

11. Christina or Britney?
=> Christina for sure

12. Do you do your own laundry?
=> nope

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
=>again, no specific place, basically i would like to travel the world

14. Hugs or Kisses?
=>ummmmmmmmmmm

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
(shiang leit)
=> always has a lot of interesting stories
=> currently loves secondhand serenade
=>pretty
=>'loves' studying ;p
=>a really good friend

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
=>my studies
=>the world
=>story book
(at the moment that's all I can think of)

17.8 things I say too often
=>well,
=>oh come on!
=>are you serious??
=> please lah!
=>yes ah?
=>wait wait
=>hello :P
=>cool

18.8 books I've read recently
=>Eldest
=>Eragon
(that's all for this year)

19.8 songs I could listen to over and over again
=>David Jordan - Sun Goes Down
=>Billy Joel - In the middle of the night
=> Fool's Garden - Lemon Tree
=>Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my guitar
=> Taylor Swift - Place in this world
=>Taylor Swift - Our Song
=>Faith Hill - Mississippi Girl
=>Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eye

20.8 things I learnt last year
=>True friendship
=>Life is unfair
=>how to cope with problems
=>things won't always turn out the way we want them to
=> we have to make the best of things
=>be happy with what I have, not many people are blessed like me
=>time management!
=>patience is a virtue

0 comments: