Its new years eve

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It is the last day of the year and here I am blogging. Not the best way to spend new year's eve, but I don't think I am in a position to complain. I have had the best year this time around. I have accomplished many things, some major accomplishments, some minor accomplishments. I have experienced many new things. Done a few things that I never thought I would do.

Probably the worst thing to ever happen this year was that time just flew by, maybe a little too fast that I could not enjoy what I had accomplished. I mean seriously! Time really really flew this year.

So yes, by now I'm sure you would have guessed that I am back from Ipoh. Went to Taiping Zoo as well! Lots and lots of pictures but I think I will save it for the next post. It was so fun!! :D


Anyways, Happy New Year everyone. May all of you have a blessed year ahead :)

1 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

awwww, this is such a sweet and gratifying(is that the right word?) post.