Its the 25th!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

:D




Our christmas tree! I love the christmas tree! Why? Cos there are presents underneath!!!!! WEE!!


This year, for christmas, I got a bracelet and Mamma Mia DVD from Roshni and a handbag from mum and dad! JOY!! And thankfully everyone liked the presents I got for them this year. Double joy!! And I played christmas carols on the piano last night! Triple joy!
Hahhahah!

A few of my relatives were here just now. They were so sweet, brought us gifts and food. Haha!

And so now everyone is asleep as I sit here and blog cos I really am not that very tired. Also I'll be going to Ipoh tomorrow!! So this blog will not be updated for a while. Anyways, enjoy what's left of the holidays everyone!!!


Chee cheong fun here I come!!!!!!! :D