Nominated.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MY blog has been nominated for the BUTTERFLY AWARD!!

My sister thinks my blog is cool. Aww, thank you :)

Now to nominate another 10 people.

To the nominees :

- Put the logo on your blog
- Add the link of the person who awarded you
- Nominate 10 others blogs
- Add the link of this blogs
- Leave a message for those nominees

(No particular order, okay?)

1. Tzequan
2. Carissa
3. Sie Hui
4. Susan
5. Benjamin
6. Li Yuan
7. Jitz
8. Kai Bing
9. Ping Yee
10. Kelly

***********
Today is my mum's birthday!




Yeap, that is my mum.
As a mum she may be hard on us, she may restrict us from doing many things. But my mum has taught me many lessons in life. She has done a lot for me and for that I thank her. I love you mum :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY






2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

wow,ur mom looks great.:)

anusha said...

i noe rite! lol when i first saw the pic i was like woah!