Of shopping malls and swimming pools

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Went to Midvalley today. Mostly we went there to see the decorations. We do it almost every year. I like the idea of just going to see the decorations. Of course, there will always be shopping involved, be it window shopping or actually buying something. This time around I don't think we bought anything. My cousins bought a few books from MPH. I was mostly looking at shoes! :D




I love this pair! AH! I think they're so sexay! haha. But the heel might be too high for me. MIGHT be...not sure. I still love this pair. And I'm into straps now. :D


Once we were done with Midvalley we went to my aunt's office area to swim! Gosh it's been ages since I've swam. I don't remember swimming last year so that will make it almost 2 years without swimming! It was so nice to get into the pool and swim from one end to the other. And then everything was runied by rain. Cursed rain. I think I only got to spend about an hour in there. Pfft. Oh well, at least I swam :)

2 comments:

S.N.H™ said...

Oh-Mee-God! i have another person who is into shoes!!!aaaaaa!!! U knoe what? im making a closet full of shoes! hahah! and i bet that one day i'll open a shoe business! hahaha! =D

anusha said...

hahah! these shoes r da bomb wei.
eh if u open shoe business call me u noe xp