Monsoon Season

Monday, December 8, 2008

I honestly do not like the rainy season AT ALL! It's so gloomy, and wet, and makes you just plain lazy. You're lazy to make up in the morning, lazy to go anywhere, lazy to do anything, and the day just becomes boring. Lazy, boring days.

You know, I've been thinking, about how kids at the age of 7 are having their own laptops and stuff now. At first I was really shocked. I thought that it was the worst way to deprive a kid of his/her childhood. I mean, imagine 20 years from now, they'll be saying : "Back when I was a kid, I used to play a lot of computer games at home." instead of "I used to play football in the park" or "I used to play hide and seek with the neighbours". Kinda sad.




But then when you think about it, things have changed. It's not safe to play on the roads anymore. Crime rates have gone up, not to mention the number of reckless drivers on the road. So I guess staying at home and playing on the computer is in a way the best thing for a kid these days. Plus, the use of computers in school have been implemented in schools, so its only normal for kids to want their own laptops, I think. Haha!

0 comments: