Christmas decorations

Friday, December 19, 2008

Okay, this post is going to be all about my opinions on the Christmas decorations in malls this year. I've been to KLCC, One Utama, Midvalley and, of course, Sunway Pyramid. Compare these four and I think there is no question that Pyramid outdid all the other malls. KLCC had a really huge tree, and some gift boxes hanging from the ceilings. One Utama had a few trees here and there. Midvalley had............what were their decorations again? Oh oh! They had this huge clown thingy in the centre of the stage right? And a few trees around the mall.

Pyramid did such a good job compared to the other three malls. Beautiful colours, pretty lights and lovely christmas songs. Finally, I feel the chritmasy mood! :D

OH GOSH!! I can't wait for christmas!!! I WANT TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!!!!!!!
Right, my hyperness has set in....hahah!
I just love christmas! Singing carols that make you feel so warm, opening presents from loved ones, and spending the whole day with them. Pure bliss.





2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

tis the season to be jolly frallalalala

anusha said...

:DD

u noe i just realised hw "happy" christmas carols are. it jsut makes u feel so ....at home in a way. n of course makes you happy :D

i love christmas..hehe