Out the whole day!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Today was a really long day. I went to college at 8 in the morning and came back around 10.30 at night.......Yeap, out of the house the whole day. It was fun! :D

Me and a few classmates, all together around 15 of us I think, went to Pyramid to celebrate Kai Bing's birthday which was last Wednesday. Batman was a really good movie. I have to say, it wouldn't have been really good if it wasn't for the Joker. Heath Ledger did a really good job as the Joker. He was funny, crazy, psychotic and violent all at the same time. Heheh. A movie worth watching.

Then we went to Friday's for dinner! hahah...I shared the 3 course meal with Amanda. Was very full after that.Amanda......and roy at the back

I liked the stuff on the wall...

My main course....sizzling chicken an cheese!

chocolate malt cake. my goodness this was full of chocolate....!!!!!

hahahah, kai bing had to give a speech. we caught her by surprise ;P

I feel like we are all becoming closer to each other, and that makes me happy. Tonight I feel like our friendship is growing stronger. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI BING!

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

good to hear all that:)

anusha said...

lol....hope 2 hear it from u nxt