3 years and counting...

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE! =)

We were classmates for 5 years. And we're
best friends 3 years and counting. Our friendship has lasted despite the fact that we don't see each other much anymore. I used to see you, Ping Yee, and Pui Yee and Ee Von everyday. Now I only see you twice a week, and I don't even get to see PY, PY and EV anymore.....I miss the times the four of us had.....I miss high school..

We've had some pretty good times together. You've always been there for me. You've always supported me in whatever I do. Even today, you encourage me to achieve the best for myself. And for that I thank you.

Very soon we'll be going our seperate ways. You'll be going to Australia to study dentistry
(if i remember correctly :P ) And I'll be going elsewhere to study something....haha...yes i still haven't decided. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I hope in the future, no matter where we'll be, we'll always be friends. =)

Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the post! Wow..dedicated to me ah??? Lol. Hahah. Touched. I miss high school times too, well at least I do get to see you twice a week. For the thanks yous, really, it's nothing much. You've really been a great help for me too, in many ways. You're a great counsellor too! Of course, our friendship will last. What la! There's always the internet when we go overseas next time. Hahah. Skype. And, yea, it's dentistry and many other options. See you tomorrow, friend for 5YEARS and counting...!

anusha said...

lol! i am a counsellor??? wow! impressive! i'll take it as a compliment! ahaha

=)