IT

Sunday, July 6, 2008

IT wasn't good
IT did not serve its purpose
IT was VERY MUCH on the boring side
IT could have been so much better, if the people cared.
What's wrong with people these days? People only care about themselves, nobody else in this world matters.
WAKE UP! And realise that there ARE in fact others in this world! STOP BEING SELFISH!

***************************************************************************************
On a lighter note, me, my sister and dad went for dinner last night. It was my cousin's birthday dinner. (Happy Birthday Karina! =D ) We went to a Chinese restaurant "Lala Chong". Yes, the name is funny, but the food was not too bad. I've had better, but the food was still satisfying. Got to meet up with cousins. It was nice to see them again.
We had butter prawns, and sweet & sour crabs, and lemon chicken, and claypot tofu. Is your mouth watering yet??? :P
Oh, and I had white wine :D Thanks daddy! hehe Then it time to cut the cake. It was delicious. Well, of course it was, my mum made it! HAHA! It was chocolate cake, with chocolate glaze and a bit of icing as decoration. I didn't know my mum could decorate cakes! I didn't take any pictures, didn't think of it. But I'm sure my mum will make better ones, then I'll start putting pictures.

My dad let me try a bit of stout last night. OH goodness, how do you people drink that stuff! It tasted horrible! Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but it honestly did not taste good. I think beer tastes much better. And I don't exactly like beer either, I'm a wine person :D hahaha....

me and my sis before leaving.



white wine in a glass......

0 comments: