We're all mad in our own way

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Who's to say the darkened clouds must lead to rain
Who's to say the problems should just go away
Who's to point a finger at what's not understood

Because, we're all mad in our own way
Colours paint the grey away
Different people all the same
Each reveals the meaning
We're all mad in our own way
Fill the sky with different shades
Read the story on each page
Each reveals the meaning


It's my 2nd week at work, and it's really not as bad as I expected. I have actually learned quite a bit. I've seen what goes on in a finance office, I kind of understand how things work.
But the hours! Working 9 to 6 everyday is tiring! It really takes time getting used to that kind of hours. By the end of the first week, the only thing you want to do is sit and do nothing. But I'm getting a bit used to it now, so it's not so bad.


At least I don't hate waking up so early, for now. Haha!

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

working life is kinda tiring at times.. but when it comes to the salary time, it's all kinda worth it =)

kenwooi.com

anusha said...

YES! I agreee! haha