FOOD

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Yesterday was all about food for me.

Went to Taylor's Lakeside Campus Open Day just to see the place. Ended up having free lunch. And it was so good. Especially the dessert. Both my mum and I got so excited the minute we tasted the food. For starters, there was prawn salad, potato and tuna salad, and 3 other salads ( forgot the names). Then there was roasted chicken with mushroom sauce, sauteed potatoes, dory fish with herb butter sauce. Your mouth watering yet? Oh and there was lamb. WHICH WAS GOOD!!!!
And for dessert, there was cake with butter icing, there were small little round blocks of cheesecake which was mouth watering. No seriously, my mouth actually started watering. And the cupcakes!! Carrot cupcakes with the most amazing chocolate icing on top! I regretted eating so much before that. Haha. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me, so no pictures.

I went to Pyramid after that. First stop, J.Co, one chocolate doughnut (chocolate again omg)
Then we walked around, and ended up at Cupcake chic. I had Fatal Attraction. SO GOOD! (again, chocolate)


And then we went to Fullhouse. Had pasta. I loved the sauce. YUMMYY!!The chicken was good as well. Could have been bigger though.

It doesn't stop there. We then had a chocolate eclair pretzel. YES! CHOCOLATE AGAIN!!!





But I had a good time =)




Also, I've come to a conclusion about something. Chocolates really do make me happy, no matter what the occasion. I've always loved chocs, and I tend to eat a lot of it whenever I'm feeling down. But I never really believed that it can make people happy(chocolates supposedly trigger the release of the 'happy hormone') Now I know it's true, for me at least :D





Time to go on a diet!!




By the way,




0 comments: