So many choices

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's good to have choices. With choices come the opportunity to make a decision. An opportunity to live the way you want to.

But there are times when I just can't stand making decisions!
For example, deciding on what to study.

If you know me well, you'd know how indecisive I am. Since Form 5, which was 3 years ago, I've changed my mind about what I want to do a million times. It's perfectly normal, a lot of people go through the same thing, but it's tiring. Really really tiring.


I had finally decided to do finance. I'm pretty sure this time. I felt so relieved! Like finally! Things will be so easy from now. Or so I thought.
Now I have to decide, whether I want to do accounting or finance. And there's actually a difference between accounting and accountancy. Then, there's this new thing my mum told me about, Chartered Secretary. So now, I have to make a decision again.
And then I realised, once I've made that decision, I have to decide where I'm going to do it.


There's really no end to this huh? Life is really all about choices, and the decisions you make. Which is something I'm going to have to get used to, I guess.

1 comments:

hcvvorld of Travels, Lifestyle and Photography said...

yea..and when you have made the choices..you don't look back :D..look forward and life goes on..and i guess in form 5 spm..objective qeustions, choices of answers also not enuff for you i guess..jkjk