MLIA

Friday, January 1, 2010

-Today I realized that my mechanical pencil doubles as a pen. I literally fell off my bed in excitement. MLIA


-Today while snowboarding, I heard someone make a braking noise as they stopped at the bottom of the slope. Expecting to see a kid, laughed when I turned and saw it was an older woman. She shrugged and said, "What? Sound effects are completely necessary." MLIA


-Today, we were drawing food chains in biology class. I drew grass, then an arrow pointing to a unicorn, then another one to Voldemort. Genius? Yes. MLIA.



-Today, I went on a first date and thought we were just going to watch a movie. We did, but my date also included making chocolate-chip cookies and a pillow fight. We're both in our twenties and he attends military school. He's a keeper for sure. MLIA



-A while ago, I wrote a two-page paper due eighth period during my seventh period study hall. The topic? Procrastination. MLIA



-Last night, I was quietly walking upstairs to go to bed when I overheard a conversation in my parents room. My dad asked "Do you wanna go? Real quick" to which my mom replied "But the kids are still up". I looked in the room to find my dad setting up 2 PacMan controllers that I've never seen in my life. We stayed up all night playing. I love my parents. MLIA.



-This Thanksgiving break I saw New moon with the girls in the family (I am a girl). We jokingly asked the guys if they wanted to come see it and they responded that they wouldn't because it was a chick flick. We came home to find them watching The Proposal. MLIA.



-Today my mom was telling me how my dog was stupid. Her dog ran by and slid into a wall. MLIA



I am now officially hooked to mylifeisaverage.com

0 comments: