i'm psychic

Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm done with work! Last day of work today. Guess what happened??

The story goes like this. It's my last day of work, and I'm racing time to finish all my work, cos I won't be going in next week and if I don't finish it, it's just going to end up in the trays for weeks, probably months. And for goodness knows what reason, I thought to myself : 'I wonder what will happen if the door got stuck'.

Then about 10 minutes later.....the door really got stuck. None of us could go out. We were stuck in the office for a good half an hour to 45 minutes. Am I psychic? HAHA! It was definitely pure coincidence, but I like to think I was psychic for 5 seconds. :D

It was actually pretty funny, cos the maintenance people were trying their best to teach us how to break the knob. It was really confusing. They even had to go to the office next door, take pictures of the door knob, and show us through the window where to find some pin that needed to be pushed.


What a way to end my last day at work.

2 comments:

Ai Mei said...

You didn't mention bout the kindness of me :P

Anyway next week is gonna be a tiring week without u guys. All the best in your studies yea :)

anusha said...

HAHA! chehhhh self-praise weh.

I know right, no more efficient ppl (me!) :P

Thanks! All the best for ur last year! :)