Math

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A thought came to me the other day. What if I major in math?


no, I'm not your average nerd...

I find math very interesting. When you get a tough question, you try and try and try to solve it........and then, VOILA!, you solve it! I used to get so satisfied in school when I could solve a problem. It didn't matter that others solved it quicker than me. The fact is, I did it. :)

I did some research online and read how mathematicians have career opportunities in ALL industries. Most mathematicians are involved in the research area of companies. They are like the logic behind the company.

The best part of it is if I major in math, I could do a
nything I want! Well, most of what I want, if not everything. I could go into computing, I could go into finance, business, or even in the science field. I read that most companies prefer to hire mathematicians than programmers to do their programming. I suppose it's because mathematicians are assumed to be very logical people.

I'm not saying that math is my passion. It might be, I don't know. But math is something that I enjoy doing. I can't say I DEFINITELY like accou
nting or computer science, but for math, I can safely say that it is something I am DEFINITELY interested in.



ooh! ooh! I could even solve crimes like that guy in "Numbers"! That would be interesting.....

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahahahhaha, i like you! but i don't like the show 'numbers' heheheheh

anusha said...

i like d show....very interesting. :D