Tagged by Roshni....

Thursday, April 3, 2008

5 things found in my bag :

MP3 player, Clorets, tissue packet, sunglasses, cap

5 things found in my wallet :

MONEY, MPH card, IC, Name cards, old receipt... o.O

5 favourite things in my room :

Soft toy (from Rosh), 2 pillows, 2 blankets, bed.....oops, too many things :P

5 things I always wanted to do :

Learn to dance, meet Hollywood and Bollywood stars (does that count as 2?), see the 7 wonders of the world, be happy and successful :)

5 things I'm currently into :

Piano, Country music, figuring out what I want in life, getting an awesome pair of shoes, making sense of things....

List out the top 5 presents you wish for :

New handphone! :) , nail buffer, jeans, a mystery cum adventure book...i love those kinda books, some me time..

The person who tagged you is :

Roshni Patricia George

Your 5 impressions of him/her :

Talkative, Annoying, Irritating, CUTE, my sister :)

Most memorable thing he/she has done to you :

UMM.....double ummm.... hehe

If he/she becomes your lover, you will :

That's never gonna happen.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :

I don't think that could happen either...

Pass the quiz to 5 people!

Whoever wants to do it can do it...hehe. Too many tags going around ...

0 comments: