Tagged by Shin Ying....forced to....

Saturday, April 5, 2008

5 things found in my bag :

i don't think anything has come out or in yet...hehe

5 things found in my wallet :

ditto

5 favourite things in my room :

same here

5 things I always wanted to do :

look at the previous post...

5 things I'm currently into :

hasn't changed

List out the top 5 presents you wish for :

still the same

The person who tagged you is :

Shin Ying

Your 5 impressions of him/her :

shy, talkative, frank, a really good friend, kind hearted


Most memorable thing he/she has done to you :

she's always been there for me :)

If he/she becomes your lover, you will :

nah uh, won't happen

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :

i doubt it will happen. but if it happens, then we just move on with life

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

shy yet talkative....lol contradictory lah

and gosh,u worry me....enemies?-gulp-

anusha said...

chill, we can only become enemies if d situation around us is WAY extreme....n i dont think it will happen :)

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahahha,i was joking too lah