Visual Basic.......

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Over the past few days, I have been busy looking for scholarships, finding out about the different courses, what colleges offer what, and so on. In the midst of all that, I have taken some time off to understand the "world" of computers. Yes, I know how to use Visual Basic.

I think Visual Basic is so fascinating! I have done so many things! Although I have just started today, I already understand the gibberish that my dad types out everyday. In just one day, it doesn't seem like gibberish anymore. I actually understand a bit about programming. I like it! I can't say I love it, 'cause what I'm learning now is just the basics. There's more to come. Hehe.

Just 5 minutes ago, I made "The Incredible Changing Caption". There's a text box, where you type what you want and when you click the "change caption" button, the title actually changes to whatever you type. How cool is that! And I learned all this from the Dummies book.. haha. It's quite easy to follow.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll create my own site! :)

1 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahahaha,u go do that.