DONUTS!!!!! :D

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The latest craze of today, at least among my circle of friends, are......donuts!! YUMMYYYYYYY!
I love love love donuts. I am now a big huge J.Co fan. Love the tiramisu flavour, and the one that looks like oreo biscuits. YUmmy!


There's also Big Apple in Parade. Haven't tried those. As far as I know, right now nothing beats J.CO.

For even better donuts, try Krispy Kreme. Those donuts are different from other donuts. The ones I had were of such good quality. I miss it soooooo muuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I especially like the glazed chocolate cake :D It's the one right at the top at the right-hand corner.

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

careful tau,these are not healthy!!!!!LOL

anusha said...

yeah, well they're what i like to call my guilty pleasure :) although, i don't actually get to eat much of it :(

Shin Ying Tan said...

and its DOUGHNUTS,not donut!!!