I'm sick of falling sick

Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm sick. Again. Honestly, it's no fun anymore. It never was, it's just more miserable now. I want to heal once and for all.

My last day at Dome is near! 15th May, I look forward to the day. Hehe. Yes it's been fun, yes I gained a lot of experience, met a lot of people ( including JJ from Hitz! He's a regular ;) )
But I'm tired. SOOO tired.

So now I'll have more time to catch up. I know a lot of you aren't too pleased cos I haven't had the time to keep in touch at all. Haven't been coming online much, haven't been calling any of you, haven't been going out. I'm so sorry, once I'm done with work we'll start planning ok. :)

And this blog needs to have a make-over. A new look and better posts. All in good time.

Oh one last thing, I am officially a student of Sunway University College. ACCA, here I come.

2 comments:

shane. said...

*likes* last part of this post! :D

anusha said...

:D
we can see each other more often!