Of food and decisions

Monday, December 28, 2009

My holidays have been very eventful. Week after week I was either going somewhere or there were people staying with us. I enjoyed it. And yes, my holidays were mostly about good food and making decisions about my life.

I miss Ipoh food! The butter fish! The special taufu! The home-made pizzas! The fried chicken! THE COFFEE!!!!
Oh! I made chocolate fudge! Hell yeah. It turned out awesome. And it's super easy to make. Although, I think I should go easy on the condensed milk the next I make fudge. Heaven I tell you!

Swensen's burgers are good! AND THE BANANA CRUMBLE DESSERT!! SO NICE!
I'm craving for more burgers with huge patties, and french fries, and pizzas.
If I keep this up I'll be round by the end of next month -.-

Just like that, 2009 is about to come to and end, and 2010 is just around the corner. I wonder what surprises 2010 has waiting for me.

I was reading about Financial Planning. Imagine being the one in charge of giving suggestions on how the company should spend their money, being the one who suggests budgets for projects, the one who manages the company's money with the help of the accountant. Sounds interesting no?

2 comments:

JoyC said...

Food and money. Yes, that's what we need. :D Financial freedom is always a 'yay'. Robert Kiyosaki?

anusha said...

He wrote a book on Finance right? Actually I was referring to the study part. I'm trying to decide on what degree to study. Hehe