The longest 4 days ever

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Oh my goodness! The past 4 days have been the most tiring days ever. My daily routine had been go to work at 10 in the morning, come back from work at 10 at night, sleep. But I enjoyed every moment of it. I got to meet all kinds of people. British, Americans, Arabians, people from Uzbekistan, Japanese, Korean, Chinese ( as in Chinese from China ), and Australians.

The one thing I've come to realize in these 4 days is that somehow too many things have become common now. The most common thing has got to be Louis Vuitton bags. Some may be fake, some may be real, all may be fake or all may be real. I don't know. But the point is, the bags were everywhere. Some even had LV shawls and LV sling bags. Honestly, I don't really get why everyone likes LV. Sorry to all LV lovers out there but I don't like the design very much.

The other thing that has become real common is the MUFC T-shirt. This I can understand. Haha! And, for some reason or other, A LOT of guys seem to like green and white striped T-shirts.
Then there are things that go without saying, like the pair of slippers that have become way too common.


Also, within these 4 days, I have found possibly the most annoying thing ever. And it was right in front of the shop I was working in.


That THING.....that.....car?? SO ANNOYING!!! The noise it makes! Monday and Tuesday was the worst. That thing was just making noise from 10 to 10 non-stop. Argh! Why do kids like it so much??? I mean the sounds it made were like from a broken recorder! Imagine Tarzan's voice from a broken recorder! Annoying right? But, they liked it.


Other than this annoying thing, work wasn't that bad I guess :)

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

HAHAHAAH, u are so funny love:D:D:D:D:D

i was so tired ready, but i saw ur offline msg for me.made me smile:)

anusha said...

i guess i am a little funny. lol.
i'm glad i made u smile :)
n i hope u liked the songs :D
especially this is the sound

Shin Ying Tan said...

could not post on ur offline msn. i like the red shoes and jap fleur one.