1 week off!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yes, as the title says, I have ONE WEEK OFF!! :D


But. I'm won't be that free during the holidays. First off, I'll be working at KLCC. It's going to be a whole day thing. The bright side is in a way I'll be getting ang pau as well :D So from Sunday to Wednesday I'll be busy busy busy and real tired at night. I'm not complaining. I'm glad I have something to do other than sitting at home.

Also, the lecturers found it convenient to dump homework on us because we have such a long break. I honestly have a lot of homework. Especially statistics and maths. The two subjects that have become really complicated.

Oh and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to those who celebrate :)
ANd to those who don't HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D


PS : I was browsing through the internet and found this




Hahaha!

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahahah, i laughed. :D

i don't get too celebrate CNY u know.

Kelly said...

hey anusha! looks like someone's going to earn some extra bucks this hols..haha hey i don't think i can make it for the gathering(i've got this little thing called scrabble going on) but it's sad..i really long to see you! nvm there'll be a next time, i'm sure.

anyways, hope you have fun at the party! AND at work.

Kelly:)

anusha said...

*sying* of course u laughed. lol. :P