Rotaract Camp 2008

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Amanda! I understand your frustration....being gagged is NOT fun......... hehehehe


the view at night, really really nice



told you this place was beautiful.
I don't look so good here, but I love this picture =)



flying fox....freaking high! by the way, to all those who helped me, thank you!




I have bruises all over my leg, I am sunburned, I have a leech bite on my foot, and my body aches all over. BUT, I am one step closer to overcoming my fear of heights, I am now not afraid of millipedes and I met a bunch of wonderful people. There was kayaking, flying fox, jungle trekking, obstacle course, telematch activities and a lot more. I had loads of fun. WE had loads of fun

:)

ps: more pictures on facebook

2 comments:

n-w-n said...

nice evening pic, what camera were you using?

anusha said...

it wasn't my camera. it was susan's. u can go to her blog, her link is on the left
=)