Finally!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

After days and days of trying to figure out how to work this thing, I have finally succeeded in changing my template! *clap hands*

Basically I was looking for a new template and Christmas-themed templates kept popping up everywhere seeing as how the it is December. So I thought, why not be extra festive this year eh? Haha! This template will only last a month. And then I'll switch it back.

The holidays have officially started. Happy holidays people =)

Oh yes, if I have missed out anybody in my link list let me know, I'll link you up :D





2 comments:

EeVon said...

Alright, I'm here to click your ads and there's NO ads! Not yet maybe. Will drop by again. And I love the festive layout! =)

anusha said...

HAHAH!
alarh! come back again come back again! lol...nuffnang is weird, sometimes there r adds, sometimes there aren't any. wat lah

oh n thank you! i like the layout too
=)