Free balloons

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The semester exams are over. What a relief. Finally I get the time to take things a bit easier, do things at my own pace, in a way.

Today, I was at Ikano. Working. Hehe. Yeap, you read right, I was working. From 10am - 6pm. I was giving out free balloons. Hehehe. It wasn't so bad. It was actually a lot of fun. I eventually enjoyed the idea of giving out balloons to little kids. There was this girl, for some reason she was crying, she couldn't get something or other, so I walked up to her and gave her a balloon, and she smiled at me with the sweetest smile and said thank you with the cutest voice ever. Even the parents are happy when you give their kid a balloon coz in a way the kid settles down for a bit. But I have to admit, it was tiring. Gawd, I'm so tired right now. Skipping college tomorrow. Its just one day! Heheh...I honestly need the break. I want to sleep without having to worry about waking up early the next morning...

SLEEEP!!!!!!!!! :P