College Life

Friday, May 16, 2008

So it's the end of the second week of college. I actually enjoyed the 2 weeks. Sure there was a lot of work. I got lots of homework, many things were a blur for me ( i took quite a bit of time to understand certain topics, but managed to in the end), I don't have lunch break on Thursday, etc etc. On the other hand, I like my class. All nice people. It's easy to get along with them.

It's not the same as high school though. There are times when I miss the 5 years of friendship I've had with Debbie, Pui Yee, Ping Yee and many others who made my years in high school memorable. No one can replace them.

Emotions aside, I think I'm going to have a blast in college :D .....at least I hope so.

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do after I finish A-Levels. I realised that the subject combination I am taking at the moment is actually equivalent to the subject combination for Foundation in Engineering. Who knows, I might become an engineer. What sort of engineer, I don't know yet.

A thought occurred to me the other day. I don't want to have a "desk-job". As in, I don't want to have a career where all I do is sit at a desk and do paperwork or work on the computer all day. I want to get out there, meet new people, see new places, stuff like that.

Right, excuse me while I TRY to concentrate on statistics............

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lol,its nice that u don't want ur typical boring job.patience dear,patience lol

Anonymous said...

Engineering? Cool. Not enough ladies in engineering. Go girl. XD