First day in college

Monday, May 5, 2008

I would say it was an OK day. I was kind of expecting more excitement. I wouldn't be surprised if my class is the smallest A-Levels class in INTI. There are only 15 of us in the class. Yeap, pretty small. Good in a way, at least there will be less noise. The campus is not too bad, it is a new building after all. The cafeteria is a bit small though. I guess they realised not many people would eat there, since Asia Cafe is right in front of INTI. How convenient. :D McD is also nearby, although I have a feeling I won't be spending much time there. Asia Cafe is much much cheaper.....

I was excited to be in college. I felt so grown up seeing everyone dressed casually, having classes at weird times, going out for lunch with friends, it was all a different thing for me. I like the library. Well, it is new, thus it is clean. Normally, due to the large amount of books, libraries tend to be dusty. Oh and the computer room is quite nice, Dell computers arranged neatly :) Unfortunately we can't use it yet. It'll be open in two weeks time.

I'll be starting experiments next week. Can't wait! We'll be doing a lot of practicals as practice for the AS exams. After each chapter, the lecturer will give as an assignment to complete, a short test and an experiment to conduct! Sounds like a handful to me!

Can't wait for maths class tomorrow! :D

1 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

hahhahaha,thats the reason i mentioned that coming to Canada was more like going to college/uni. the excitements that u speak of are a norm here...nevertheless,i am glad ur finding it fun :D