Tis the season to be jolly.......

Saturday, December 22, 2007






I realise it is a little early, but I might not be free to blog on the 25th of December, so Merry Christmas to everyone! May this be a joyful holiday for all! :)



********'we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas**************

.................................


The new wing at Sunway Pyramid is awesome!!!!!! There's J Co. (awesome donuts), Jusco, Forever 21 (opening soon), Machines, and lots more!!!!!!!! The downside however is that evry single thing has increased in price. I mean take Lollipop for instance. You walk in and you see these beautiful bags you would like to own. You walk to the one that attracts you most, take a look at the price tag and walk straight out of the shop. There is nothing less than 200 ringgit in there!

I bought myself this cute little head band thingy from Sinma.





I think it's really cute. My dad however, says it makes me look like a housewife......... bummer!


There are also movies out now.






And I am sure there will be many more to come.....Oh yeah....Enchanted is another movie.


Oh! I also finished a 1000 piece puzzle in 3 weeks. :D





Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

lindley (: said...

i want my prezzie! =)

anusha said...

can....i hug u k? original! lol!

Shin Ying Tan said...

Happy Holidays :)