Another 4 more days!

Monday, December 10, 2007

So, I waited 4 days after doing the re bonding for my hair. I washed my hair and couldn't wait to see the results. I was, however, disappointed to find my hair back to its original state. My hair became curly again! Imagine my frustration! So my mum made an appointment with the salon lady. We were hoping she could maybe do a light touch up or something. But no! I had to redo the whole process all over again! And yes, that means that again I cannot tie my hair, push it behind my ears or wash it, and I have to sleep with my hair above my head. If it doesn't work out this time, I'll just except it. Apparently my hair is really really strong! Since it hasn't been exposed to chemicals before, it is not as easy to re bond as the hair of someone who dyes regularly. So that made the whole process really difficult. Hmm....I hope everything turns out fine! :)

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

good luck

lindley (: said...

wahhh..you did rebonding!pic!!!