The good times :)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I spent the last 3 weeks in Ipoh helping my aunt with wedding preparations. My cousin got married on the 12th of January. It was probably the most stressful and exciting 3 weeks of the holidays. I came back 2 days ago. Unfortunately, I have no pictures because my camera wasn't working. *sigh* The wedding was a blast! Lots of dancing! (typical of punjabis)

Tomorrow.....at 8.55pm.....I will be on my way......to LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yeah!!!!!!

I was out shopping yesterday buying some clothes for the trip. I will be there for a month! :)
I am so excited. Unfortunately, I couldn't take pictures of the awesome tops I bought because my camera is not working. I bought a few tops, a bag , shoes and an awesome sweater! I don't think I will be blogging much while I'm there. Which means this blog will be pretty deserted for the next month or so.....

Ta ta!

1 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

haha,u sound SOOOO excited!

Best wishes.:)