New hair!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My curls are gone and have been replaced by straight hair. Haha. That's right, I did rebonding. The 6 1/2 hours were the most tiring hours I have experienced yet. All I did was sit in that chair..occasionally taking a short walk to go wash my hair and then back....but that's about it. And to top it off, my hair, apparently, is stubborn......

The lady doing my hair had a tough time trying to take out the knots in my hair. It was a tad painful. Furthermore, for the next 5 days, I have to make sure my hair does not come into contact with water at all. That means no washing my hair, no proper baths, no washing my face, and no sweating. Oh no! The next 4 days are not going to be very comfortable!

I'll be so so so so so glad when those 4 days are over! :D I hope it will fly like a breeze.. Hehe.

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

holly.....gawd...u must have pretty stubborn hair.....i did not have to "abstain" for THAT long when i did my rebonding last yr...good luck.Hope u look awesome!

Anonymous said...

it hurts.. especially the pulling part. lol. anyway, i'd like to see. =p