Not 2, but 3

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My nose has 3 holes. HAHA!

Yes, I did it. I pierced my nose. I actually pierced my nose.

The PAIN! OMG! It's like at that point all I could feel was pain, all I could think of was pain. The guy pierced my nose with a needle, not with the gun thing. So that freaked me out at first, but my mum managed to convince me that it wasn't going to hurt. So I sat on the chair, hands all sweaty, closed my eyes, and then the guy sprayed some cooling thing and then he pierced my nose with a needle. Damn it really hurt. And it continued to hurt for the next hour or so. It did hurt when I yawned, when I smiled, even when I did nothing.

But now the pain is gone, so yeay! I'm so happy! I pierced my nose. WOO :D
To my mum : Thank you for being there. Thank you for holding my hand. (Hope I didn't squeeze it too hard .... hahahah!)

To my dad : Thank you for driving me allll the way there JUST so I could add another hole to my nose. HAHA!

:D

ps : my babe is coming back on the 4th! SOOO excited! :D

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

i gasped when i saw the title. i was like "OMG,Anusha pierced 3 holes?????" laugh my head off. I am glad u like it=D sexy nose-ring lady. hahahahhahaa

anusha said...

ahahaha. it means i have 3 holes on my nose instead of 2.
thank you thank you :)