Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My dreams are always weird. I can never make any sense of it. And my dreams change every second. One minute I'm being chased in a forest, next minute I'm at some place that is supposedly my house...and the rest of the dream is a blur.

Today, I was in a car chase, and then next minute I was in college doing something or other. And then it changed again. I could see myself lying down on my bed. In the dream, I was trying to wake up, but my eyes couldn't open. I tried to move my hands, but couldn't. I tried to move my legs, but I couldn't. I could not move my body at all. It was as though I was paralyzed. And then, somehow, my mind confused reality with my dream, and for a moment there, I really thought that it wasn't just a dream. I could actually feel myself struggling to move. I could feel myself trying to say something. I tried and tried really hard to open my eyes. I could feel my heart pumping. I thought I would never move again. Right at that moment, my dog barked outside, and I woke up. My heart was beating so hard. I have never felt so relieved to feel my fingers move.

I know I know, quite silly, cos why would I be paralyzed, not like I was in an accident or anything. But at that very moment, the feelings were so real. I could actually hear my mum walking in and out of the room in my dream. It just all felt so real. It really spooked me out, I'm still spooked

:S

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

=S u must be too stressed lately. perhaps without even knowing

anusha said...

really? what's there to be stressed about? lol.

but i guess it is possible.