Chocolate makes me happyyyyy

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The holidays just came to an end :(

So how did I spend my holidays?

1. I watched movies! And I have come to the conclusion that all movies about dogs make me cry. I cried watching Hotel for Dogs, and I definitely cried watching Marley & Me. And when I say cry, I mean cry until my eyes get all swollen. HAHA! Even A Walk to Remember didn't make me cry that much.

2. I went out window-shopping! I definitely prefer window-shopping than actual shopping. Why? Because I don't like wasting money. And, normally without my mum around, I tend to buy unnecessary stuff and the feel guilty about it later. SOO, I only shop with my mum :D

3. I went for a BBQ!!! The food was so good, especially the fish balls and sotong balls and corn. Cos I grilled it :D
Ehhhh whatever i cooked finished in like 2 minutes. See, I can cook.

4. Went for free buffet. OK it wasn't exactly free la, had to pay RM7. Soo cheap. The food was so-so. The company was the best. We ate so much chocolate!! Seriously, I think chocolate really has some hormone that makes you happy. We were all laughing like mad people over the smallest thing. Ben made me laugh so hard that when i was trying to put peanuts into my ais-kacang bowl, it all fell into the syrup bowl. No joke.
And for the first time ever it was kind of torture to laugh. I was so full that everytime I laughed my chest hurt. So everytime something funny happened my reaction would be : HAHAHA oh hell that hurts.
HAHHAHHA!

All in all I must say that it's been a good 4 days break.
Argh why must we start college tomorrow??? :(

PS : I love my friends :D so so so so so so much. :D

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

that's great

anusha said...

i know! the chocs seriously made me high. i was feeling all woooooo! hahahahha