when everything feels like a chore

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great, my blog is dead.

AS exams are in 1 months time. I would be lying if I said I don't feel the pressure. I would be lying if I said I am 100% confident. I would be lying if I said it is a joyride. Any fool would know it isn't.

Ever felt like you were sick of studying? That you would love to take a life-long break? Ever wondered what the purpose of all this is? I have. I'm not doubting anything, I'm just tired of everything. I do know that it isn't exactly the right time to get tired of everything.

My cousin asked me the other day : " Now that you've made a decision for your future, how do you motivate yourself?" At that time, I just shrugged, cos I myself did not know the answer to that question. It got me wondering though, and now that I think about it, I guess it's my way of proving to myself that I can do whatever I want. It's my way of proving to myself, that no matter what, I can get things done.

Where there is a will, there is a way, always. :)

So I am the reason I'm still doing this. I keep myself going.

Doesn't really make much sense huh?

I CAN DO THIS! GAMBATE! haha.

And. I've just discovered the wonderful sounds of Skillet. They're actually a Christian band. I was shocked when Carissa told me. It kinda explains why they're not so popular.

-off to motivate myself :D

2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

lmao, actually i think that is great motivation.

Like for me, i am my own biggest critic in the entire world. People can tell me whatever they want, but i won't listen to them because "I" want to do have bragginr rights, "I" want to do better.

100% behind you!!! Just don't kill youself with the pressure though. Motivate yourself enough to do better, not to self-destruct.<3

anusha said...

don't worry i won't. i'll remember to give myself time to breathe every now and then.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D