yet another video

Monday, March 30, 2009

OK I'm fully aware that my previous posts, have all been videos, and there's going to be another video in this post. Sorry la, I don't have anything to post about. More like I don't have time for anything but studies, so instead of posting about A-Levels, which will most definitely bore everyone, including me, I've taken to posting the videos that I've come to like.

This one is an interview on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show. And the guest is none other than Dev Patel, the star from Slumdog Millionaire. I cannot emphasize enough how much I enjoyed this movie. OMG I LOVED IT!!!. Haha.

And it was a pleasant surprise for me to see how different he is in real life. I mean sure I didn't expect him to be depressed as he acted in the movie, but this...this is sooooo different.
He's so funny! I literally laughed out loud watching this video.

Enjoy :)





OK, back to studies.

I CANNOT WAIT FOR AS TO BE OVER!!






2 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

i can't wait for tou be feel relief

anusha said...

*sigh* :)

did u watch the video or not?? did u laugh? LOL