I want to feel the wind

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The heat really got to me today. The whole day, I've either been feeling irritated for no reason, or getting annoyed at little things, or having bad headaches which then makes me feel all annoyed again. Stupid heat.

For some reason I had the sudden urge to watch the other contestants on Britain's Got Talent. The one video that has been circulating the most these past few days is Susan Boyle's audition. She wow-ed me.
So I watched a few other auditions, and I must say, Britain has definitely got talents. Yeap, they're ALL talented to me. Watching the videos seriously made my day. I was smiling the whole , I dunno, hour? 2 hours maybe. There's Susan Boyle, Shaheen Jafargholi, Good Evans (singing family), Stavros Flatly, Flawless. These are just a few names on the top of my head.


This morning my mum showed me another video. This one is one I think everyone should watch. Its kinda like a wake-up call to watch it.

Click here

Happy watching :)

0 comments: