GreenEvolution

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Everyone was wearing green. Made Amanda so happy. Hahah!
I don't really have the time to talk about it, so I'll just post up some pictures :)



Amanda Panda! Hehe :D


HAHAHAH! This is what happens when you put 2 crazy people together.



Bing-the-model and me :)


Kash and me. I jantung you!! HAHA!


Joelle! Hope you're feeling better :)

I love all of you :)


*************************************************************************************




Sum 41, Switchfoot and Avenged Sevenfold are now 24/7 playing on my computer.

Shin ying, go download

I've been busy with A-Levels, and am going to be busy until mid-June, so there won't be any proper updates soon. Sorry!

6 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

switchfoot has a couple of stuff that i listen to.

and erm sum 41, i used to like/adore their grungy stuff when i was younger. then i think i got older xD but one i still constantly listen to from them is "With Me". PRETTY SONG!!!

and i don't do dwnloads,still! in this time and age! hahahha

Shin Ying Tan said...

and u have an amanda panda friend? me too!

anusha said...

my dear learn 2 download. its the age of technology. LOL!
:D

Shin Ying Tan said...

it's not about learning lah. i just don't do it. like how cetain ppl don't use facebook! =P

anusha said...

but but...downloading is like a natural thing now. everyone downloads....except u so u gotta join in! haha! ok no u dnt its up2 u

Anonymous said...

=P