A trip down memory lane

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Many people collect things. I know of people who collect stamps, matchboxes, sweet wrappers, and some even collect ang pau packets.




Me, I collect key chains. Everytime I go someplace new, I buy a key chain. It's sort of my way of remembering the places I've been too. A way to keep memories.




This was from a Butterfly Farm. I remember I got this when I was in standard 6. The teachers had planned a class trip for us. We went to the Deer Farm, the Butterfly Farm, and then had a picnic in Lake Gardens.



I also got this when i was in standard 6. The teachers were so nice. They made one for each and every student. Of course, it wasn't that many seeing as how it was a small school and only like 3 or 4 classes, if I remember correctly. But it's the fact that they actually did this for us. :)




This is from Botanic Gardens! A bunch of us had made a day-trip. I still remember all that happened! I remember everyone complaining how hot the sun was. And there were a few minor accidents involving the bicycles. Haha. I also remember what a great time we had. Oh gosh this is so nostalgic.

Ah. This one brings back so many memories. Sweet memories.....


Then there are the ones given to me.


From Pangkor. OK, I can't remember who gave me this one. (Debbie, was it you?)


From Bali. This one was definitely from Debbie. SO CUTE!!! Hehe


This is the one with a design inside the glass. Not sure if you can see but its actually orchids inside.


Canada! From Shin Ying darling :) Just as we became the best of friends, she moved to Canada. But that didn't make us any less close. If anything, it made us closer. :)



OK, I'm fully aware this is not a keychain, but I keep it with all the other keychains. Its supposed to be an actual replica of a rock. The picture is blur, but it is actually really really pretty for a rock. And shiny!! I love shiny stuff. Haha.



These are a few keychains my dad gave to me.

I love my keychain collection :D



Went to Pyramid yesterday. Was browsing through a few books and found this recipe book for tweens. Flipped it open and saw a recipe for chocolate milkshake.

It was called cocoa nana shake. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

And for some weird reason I keep thinking today's a Saturday.

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

i love love this post. So original and creative:)

anusha said...

omg u hv no idea how nice it is 2 hear u say that! i was kinda worried this post would end up totally boring.

but then again,

SAW! I can be creative n original! LOL!

Kelly said...

those are very pretty keychains you have there anusha=)

keep it up!