Thinking

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

These past few days I've been doing a lot of thinking.

Thinking about the past, about the decision's I've made and of how it's affected where I am today.

Thinking about the present, about what I'm doing to make the best of things, about how I'm coping, about how I handle my life.

Thinking about the future, about the decisions I will have to make, about the changes that will come with it, about how these changes are going to affect me, and of how I'm going to adapt to these changes.

There are people who tell me that I'm wasting my time doing A-Levels. That I should have just done my degree. Then there are people who tell me that me deciding to do A-Levels was a really wise choice.

I say that I don't think I'm wasting my time. I have my reasons as to why I chose A-Levels, and I must say, I stand by my reasons. What's wrong with a little extra knowledge, right?

****************************************

I just remembered something my sister told me
You know how Chinese who can't speak Chinese are called bananas?
Apparently, the Indians are called Oreos.
-.-

3 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

Oreos,lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahahha. Seriously? I never knew that. And, you're not wrong in taking a-levels. It gives you flexible options to study. Just continue with what you're doing since you're halfway thru, it'll surely beneficial. If you don't enjoy what you're doing or thinking that it's just a waste of time, it'll really put you in a difficult position. So, yea. For me, I don't think it's a waste of time. I know a few people who'll be doing music but took up science stream in pre-u level, just in case they change their minds.

anusha said...

sying - n i thought bananas was weird. lol

deb - yea me neither. funny wei.
n thanks :)