The part I hate about growing up

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Everyone's leaving. Some to Australia, a few going UK some may be going US later on.

It feels like just yesterday we used to see each other every single day.
Just yesterday we were all under one roof.
And now everyone has gone separate ways.
I knew this day was coming. I just didn't expect it to come so soon.

We're all growing up, and I don't like it one bit.
Sometimes, I just wished things could stay the way they are, cos I like the way things are right now.




Speaking about growing up, Roy Wong Yeh Hee turned 19 today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

*i feel so young :P *

4 comments:

Shin Ying Tan said...

agreed

anusha said...

the bitterness of the truth....

Anonymous said...

Yup. and It's happening way too fast.

anusha said...

yes, WAY too fast :(