Tagged by Lynnshane

Thursday, September 11, 2008

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
best buddies :)

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
funny, cute, friendly, understanding, helpful

3. The most memorable thing she has done for you.
being there for me

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
erm....can't think of any :P

5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
So not going to happen

6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
Force her to be my friend again. Haha.

7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
ARGh! She's not going to be my lover lah! Stupid question

8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Why would anyone want to be my enemy?? :D

10. The overall impression of her is...
CUTE!!

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
All nice things I hope

12. The character of you for yourself is?
Adventurous in a way.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
I tend to think too much about something and I'm very untidy.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
the best I can be

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
I love ya'll so much from the bottom of my heart :D

10 KAWANs to tag :
1. Ee Von
2. Melissa
3. Su Yi
4. Carissa
5. Sean Chua
6. Shiang Leit
7. Kelly
8. Ikram
9.Ping Yee
10. Shin Ying



Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
At the moment, I think no one

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
FEMALE hehe

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing
Nah uh, can't happen, i don't think they know each other

How about no. 5 and no. 8?
Why all also asking about relationships

What is no. 1 studying about?
Accounting

Is no. 4 single?
Yeap

Say something about no. 6
Awesome friend :D (I miss you girl!)

0 comments: